Patients requiring high concentrations of oxygen on a supplemental basis can use the Mini Philips Portable Oxygen Concentrator. Small, portable, and capable of continuous use at home, in institutions, and while travelling.
In addition to being the smallest and lightest Portable Oxygen Concentrator (POC) ever developed by Philips Respironics, SimplyGo’s Mini features an attractive and sleek design; an easy-to-remove external battery; a lightweight intuitive, easy-to-read screen; and a strong, comfortable carrying case that makes it ideal for today’s patients.
- Oxygen Concentrations: 90%+6%-3% at all settings
- Storage temperature (unit only): -20° C to 60° C(-4° to 140°F)
- SimplyGo Mini battery duration: Up to 9 hours
- Weight with battery: 2.7(kgs)/6(lbs)
- Size: 25.9 cm x 21.1 cm x 9.1 cm(10.2″ x 8.3″ x 3.6″)
- DC power – input: 12-16 VDC
- DC power – output: 19+/-5% VDC, 6.3 A
- AC power – input: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- AC power – output: 19VDC, 6.3 A max
- Power consumption: 120W while charging